Ambient (room temperature) +25°F minimum to a maximum of 450°F (232°C).
Although there are several different models and styles, all of our Analog Lab Oven Series offer these standard features:
- Bi-metal thermostat (10 GC & AF Series only).
- Hydraulic thermostat.
- Accuracy of ±3°C.
- Over-temperature safety feature.
- Corrosion resistant aluminized interior.
- 115 Volts & 230 Volts available.
- Resistive-tubular incoloy heating elements.
- 1″ inch of high density mineral wool insulation.
- Insulated Steel Doors with high impact thermoplastic handles.
- 2 adjustable and 1 fixed nickel plated shelves.
- Baked in scratch-resistant powder coated finish.
- A circulating fan which provides air circulation for improved uniformity (AF Models only).
⚠ NOT FOR USE WITH FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS OR GASES
Over temperature safety
Our Lab Ovens offer a thermo safety alarm which will shut the unit off in the event of a runaway condition until oven is manually reset.