Although there are several different models and styles, all of our Digital Bench series ovens offer these standard features:
- Digital PID microprocessor.
- Fan-forced air circulation.
- Aluminized interior (available in stainless steel).
- Incoloy sheathed heating elements.
- 6-lb high-density mineral wool insulation.
- Gasketed Steel Doors.
- Adjustable 80-lb capacity shelves.
- High/low heat switch.
- Rapid run-up and recovery times.
- Baked in scratch-resistant powder coated finish.
Digital PID microprocessor:
Provides not only ease of temperature setting, but temperature tracking and ramp & soak capability, facilitating the most demanding applications. Our digitally controlled Bench Ovens use a ‘J’-Type thermocouple.