Standard Design Features:
- Infrared (IR) CO2_Sensor is extremely quick to recover CO2 levels after door openings and ensures superior pH stability.
- Unique air jacket design provides excellent temperature uniformity of /-0.25℃ at 37℃.
- Humidity levels maintained through evaporation of up to 95%
- Data logging capabilities
- Designed to minimize contamination; incudes:
- The fastest high heat decontamination cycle on the market without having to remove critical components
- Heated door to ensure superior temperature uniformity and also reduce the potential for condensation to form on the inner glass door
- Durable stainless steel chamber with coved corners for easy cleaning
- Exclusive heated copper CO2 inlet not only promotes temperature uniformity but also prevents moisture from being introduced into the chamber
- Copper shelving option
- Autoclavable shelving system
- Industry best warranty – 5 years parts and labor in the USA, 7 years on the IR sensor